Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Very Pinteresting - Week 1

Do you have a Pinterest account? Are you addicted like my friends and me? I have a definite affinity for Pinterest and the fact that there's an iPhone app for it, makes it just a little easier for me to continue that addiction.

Starting today and continuing each Saturday, I'll be highlighting my favorite pins from the last week.  Take a look at mine, swap, share, and post your own! Let's take a gander...

STYLE:

DisneyBound puts together the cutest outfits and I absolutely adore this one inspired by Cinderella Castle. 
[All outfits can be found at: http://disneybound.tumblr.com/]

CRAFTS FROM CLOTH:

I love this cute turkey day shirt but sadly, the original pin doesn't work.  It looks like I'm on my own to figure out how to make it! 

GREAT QUOTES:

I love Anne of Green Gables and I love this quotation.

SOMEECARDS:

I have those friends.  It's okay if you're jealous. 
[Find it at: http://someecards.com]

What did you find Pinteresting this week??



No comments:

Post a Comment