Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

UGA Miracle... and my photography problem

Cate was selected as one of this year's Miracle Kids for the University of Georgia's UGA Miracle.  They raise money for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) as a Children's Miracle Network *CMN) hospital and celebrate children who have received or are receiving treatment at the hospital.  We will be in Athens to attend Dance Marathon the weekend of February 23, where we'll meet with HUNDREDS of UGA students who have been working all year to fundraise for CHOA.  We're really excited that Cate was selected and can't wait to attend our first UGA Miracle in less than a month


Our "Family Pals" asked us to send a picture of Cate so they can post it on the website and at Dance Marathon.  I sent five pictures because I couldn't decide which one I liked best.  I left it up to our "Pals" to decide which one to use. 

I think, however, it's time to admit that I have a bit of a photography problem when it comes to my child.  Oops.  





No comments:

Post a Comment