Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dr. Drew, how I love thee.

Dr. Drew is on Conan tonight. Oh. My. Hotness.  The problem is Conan comes on at 11pm and in an effort to not be a lazy waste of space, I need to be in bed by 11pm.  Have no fear, technology saves me once again.  Do I have my DVR set so I can watch it tomorrow? Is Pink too school for cool?

Prince Charming was just making fun of me as I got hot and bothered thinking about Dr. Drew.  He said, "Oh yeah.  Isn't he your 'wanna be boyfriend'?"  I replied with nothing but the truth: "He IS my boyfriend.  He just doesn't know it."  He asked if he should be jealous, but I told him there's nothing to worry about because Dr. Drew and I don't get to see each other very often.  Don't you hate it when your boyfriend isn't as committed to the relationship as you are?  It's okay, Dr. Drew.  I love you no matter how committed to me you are.

And now I have a little something for you as I head off to bed.  How can you not have sweet dreams after looking at that?  Mmmm.

1 comment: