Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Lazy Days of Winter

Today I was less than productive.  You  might even say that I was a waste of space.  Or perhaps the best way to term it would be to say I was lazy.  Yup, I was All-around, Grade A, 100 proof, L-A-Z-Y.  Not something to be proud of, but necessary every once in awhile.

However ~ It is now 4:43pm and I am freaking out over my little non-expenditure of energy during the first part of the day.  I'm thinking about all of the things I needed to do when no one was home that still need to be done now that everyone's home.    At least a little bit of motivation has jumped into my pants to finish off the day.  And by the amount of things left to do, my day will be ending around 2 a.m, thus restarting the vicious cycle of not getting enough sleep, being lazy in the morning, and freaking out in the afternoon.

But...
- The child went to school with the required milk in her lunch, so I didn't receive a note from the school discussing my child's lack of dairy (...again).
- I completed Christmas shopping for all family members with the exception of The Monkey and Prince Charming. (Thank you, Cyber Monday!)
- The bed got made...eventually.
- School uniforms for The Monkey are clean for tomorrow and Prince Charming currently has at least one clean pair of underwear for work tomorrow.

Perhaps I wasn't a total waste of space after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment