Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hellooooooooooooooo!

Hello faithful followers!  As promised, I have returned!  Apparently my staycation lasted a little longer than one would have expected, but I'm here now, so never fear.


Spring Break totally rocked.  We had a blast hanging out with the A's and learned more than we ever needed to know.  (Um, hello??  Who knew Uncle Richard had a 12" Italian sausage?!?!)  We went to the Cook's Warehouse, where Cate was proud to announce "I went poopy!," as well as Total Wine, where I was proud to announce Justen was in the bathroom (not sure if he went poopy or not...).

We spent a day in Athens with the fabulous Kristi & her partner in crime Randi.
Randi provided those in my van with the "Politically Incorrect Tour of UGA" and she was HILARIOUS!  I may have gone to the University of Georgia for a year, but I have never laughed so hard at some of the Athens stuff she said.  Way to go, Randi!  {I'm also happy to announce to all of you in bloggy-land that Randi has NOT walked under the arches.  She just may graduate with her happy, musically-tinted, speech-pathology degree one day soon!}

What else did we do?  Well friends, we drank a lot of wine.  It's wasn't a bad thing.  It was a family thing.  The food was abundant, the wine poured freely and the conversation was fabulous.


We're planning a trip to NY in June to see the fam again.  Yup.  We like them that much.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back. That is so great that your vacation was so good. That is one big bottle of wine. Wowzers.

    ReplyDelete