Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Letters of Intent

It's time for Friday's Letters of Intent.  Have an issue that needs to be addressed?  Head over to Julie's and write your own letter!

Dear Drivers on Post Rd.,
It's been awhile since I've made this public service announcement, so here you go.  The speed limit on Post Rd. is 55, people. Fifty-five! Not 50, not 45, and God knows, it's not 35.  It's not even 35 when the school lights are flashing!!  Do us all a favor and actually drive the posted speed limit of 55 miles per hour so I don't have to drive Big Blue into your trunk.  None of us really want to have to call the police because I deliberately drove into the back of your car, do we?

Dealing with my road rage {but not well},
Sam

Dear MonkeyPants,
I'm glad you're feeling better.  I'm sorry you had a crummy week of feeling yucky but I'm glad I got to get extra snuggle time because of it.  Snaps to you for lowering the number of terrific two's tantrums in the last few weeks, too.  (Yes, I noticed.)
xoxo,
Mommy

Dear Musical Musings,
You've been missed.  I'm glad you got some away time with The Boy, but it made for a weak week of reading.  Now, spill your guts in your quite hilarious way.  (And is it time for Facebook Funnies yet? Those things are awesome!)
Still waiting to hear if you got your chargers,
s

That's it for today's letters. A little sappier than I usually like, but apparently I'm feeling nice today. Have a GREAT Friday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Haha- so glad you're feeling nice today! Bad drivers suck. There's not any other way to say it.

    I love when my boys turn into cuddle bugs. I hate that they have to be sick to do it, but I too relish the time.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Letters of Intent and totally relate to your road rage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...people driving drives me crazy. Just get off the road if you can't keep up.
    I'm having a giveaway today at my blog if you can stop by.

    ReplyDelete