Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Letters of Intent


Foursons


I found Friday Letters of Intent through He & Me Plus Three and wow - how therapeutic!  This just might become a regular Friday installment on my blog.  I feel a whole lot better now that I'm finished typing it all out.  As a matter of fact, I'm even smiling!  Read on, friends and have a great Friday!
~Sam

Dear Kohls Checkout Lady,

In case you didn't notice on your own, I would like to bring to your attention that you lost ALL of my business earlier today when you wouldn't work with me.  Therefore instead of simply loosing the $1 {yes, ONE FREAKING DOLLAR} that you were trying to get from me, you lost ALL of the money you would have received from my purchase.  Please note that I will shop at one of the other four Kohls in the area from now on and never return to your location to contribute to your store's revenue.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Not So Sincerely,
The woman with the screaming two year old


Dear Screaming Two Year,

Do you think we could just skip the Terrible Two's?  I'd totally be okay with that.  In fact, Mommy is not above bribery to make this happen. Have your people talk to my people and maybe we can get this worked out.

All my love,
Mommy-About-To-Pull-Her-Hair-Out





Dear Friends Who-Are-About-to-Say-"Terrible Two's Are Nothing, Just Wait For...",

Don't even go there.  I will cut you.

Thanks for the thought though,
Sam

6 comments:

  1. HAHA. I told off the CPA exam board in my post yesterday.

    You won your first award at my blog! Check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Friends Who-Are-About-to-Say-"Terrible Two's Are Nothing, Just Wait For...",


    hilarious, I was JUST about to say it before I read that part, and I still kinda want to ... but I don't want to get cut! So how's this: My daughter is 12. The terrible two's were over before I knew it, easy-peasy. She was an angel after that and has been ever since?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha- I was just about to say...wait until she's.... I'm not going there. Sorry she's being such a pill. Hopefully she'll turn sweet again for you by noon today. :)

    What in the world did the lady at Kohl's do? I'm a little shocked that you walked out with nothing in a bag because of $1.

    So glad you found me through Mimi's place. Great letters, I hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twos were fun for my crew too. The boy though...he is loving the 4's and me...not so much. LOL
    Glad you joined in. That Kohl's lady sounds like my pizza hut lady over a 2.99 thing. Ugh. It's called customer service for goodness sake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooooo right! WTF is up with the terrible twos?!?! Some days I just want to hang myself with a blind cord! (if only I had one in my house!) gah!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so old and my kids are so old that I don't remember the terrible two's so that must mean they go by quickly and everything to do with rearing children is EASYMONEY after the terrible twos...hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete