Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

An Observation

In December I went on a quest to find a new blog background.  I'm envious of the folks who have professional blog backgrounds and widgets, but I just haven't been able to convince myself to shell out the money yet.  As such, I'm left to troll the Internet in search of free backgrounds and free widgets that are cute, hip and fun.  But I digress..

Flashback to December when I began looking for that new background.  Being that The Answers Are Simple is a light-hearted, whimsical blog (stay with me on this), I needed a fun, whimsical background, right?  Enter the background that you currently see.  Owls, fun script, neat colors.  Jackpot, right?

Fast forward back to today when I actually read those fun, loopy script words.  So, tell me... did you notice that it's all about autumn a long time ago, or just realize it [IN MARCH], like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment