Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thought Provoking Thursday 1

Welcome to my first 'Thought Provoking Thursday!'  Every week you'll be treated to a new question designed to make you think a little deeper and learn more about yourself.  There are no right or wrong answers ~ only clarity.  Remember, sometimes the questions are hard and the answers are simple.  

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

This is such a hard question for me!  We're lucky that we have three sets of grandparents who live within 30 minutes of where we are right now.  That right there is something that makes me like where we currently are.  Prince Charming and I also grew up in this area and have lots of friends to this area.  But...

I was born with wanderlust.  I love to try new things and go to new places.  It makes me want to try living in other places.  Because of the Monkey's ichthyosis, Atlanta is NOT a good locale for her.  It means that we'll either learn how to deal with the heat or at some point we'll move somewhere cooler and wetter.  

But, if NONE of those things mattered, nor did Prince Charming have to a find a job in the new place, I'd like to spend some time living in:

1. Europe (Belgium, Rome, Paris, London, and others)
2. Boston
3. Charleston
4. Canada
5. The Outer Banks

It's a start at least!

It's your turn! Where would you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment