Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pass It On

If you've been reading The Answers are Simple for very long, you know I'm all about being positive and making the most of your situation.  Today I'd like to highlight this wonderful organization: 
The Foundation For A Better Life
 The Foundation For A Better Life is a non-profit organization that was started to tell people about the positive actions and values of others, hoping to inspire people to do something just a little bit better: be a little kinder, think before you say something, be quick to help and slow to judge.  The Foundation hopes that by inspiriting just a few people to live kinder, the world will be a better place.  

Have you seen the Foundation's commercials on tv? My favorite is the spot that shows a couple's 'missing' little boy ending up on the concert hall's stage playing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" on the piano. Mortified, the mother whispers to the dad that he should go get him, when the Concert Master sidles up next to the little boy and joins him in playing.  It makes me tear up every time.  

Or maybe you've seen one of these billboards when you're out driving:



You can't possibly tell me you aren't moved when you look at these bulletin boards.  It makes me want to go out and do something good in the world!

What about you?  What inspires you to do something good?


3 comments:

  1. The pass it on mentality makes me want to do more. When I see someone engaging in acts of kindness, it makes me want to do more, too! I'm a big fan of passing on my unused coupons, especially at Joann's and Micheal's. Love watching someone else's face light up about saving money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you, Meagan. If everybody spread a little more love, life would be a whole lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this site. The commercials have been known to make me tear-up, and the billboards rock. I follow them on FB and had the Abraham Lincoln billboard (that was my profile picture earlier this week) as my desktop wallpaper during the Bar Exam. Love it!

    ReplyDelete