Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Letters of Intent #5

Foursons

Now that my blogging is back to normal, I'm linking up to my usual Friday location at Foursons for Letters of Intent.  Head on over and give people some love!

Dear Mimi at He & Me + 3,

Thanks for sucking me into your blog with your fabulous writing and super cute kids and then cutting me off because you're too busy to write any more.  Your weekly Project 365 posts are keeping me at bay for now, but know that there are people out here waiting for more... one day... when your life slows down.  (Right.  Like any of our lives are going to slow down!)  Well, just know that when you're ready, your loyal followers are here to read it.  Until then, don't forget to take a minute for yourself!

xoxo,
A {still} loyal reader

DEAR CREATOR OF 5 HOUR ENERGY SHOTS,

MY PRODUCTIVITY AND I ARE FOREVER INDEBTED TO YOU.  I'M SO GLAD I DON'T GET A CAFFEINE HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH WITH YOU.  YOU'RE AMAZING.  I KNOW IT SAYS TO ONLY HAVE ONE A DAY (OR TWO SPREAD OUT OVER A LONG PERIOD) BUT MY IDEA OF DRINKING FOUR AT ONCE TODAY WAS AWESOME.  SO FAR I'VE DONE EVERYTHING ON MY 'TO DO' LIST AND NOW I'M GOING TO GO BUILD AN ADDITION ON OUR HOUSE.  YAYAYAYAYAYAY ENERGY!

I HAVE LOTS OF ENERGY AND ONLY A LITTLE BIT OF THE SHAKES,
sam


Dear Chick-Fil-A at the Avenues,

Thanks for being so great.  You keep me in my supply of Coke with good cubes of ice.  You're friendly. You know me by name but play it off when my husband comes in with me so he doesn't officially know that I'm there everyday.  Thanks for putting a smile on my face Monday - Thursday around 9:15am.

Yours in Coca-Cola,
Sam

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm reading your blog and writing on mine, too! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! yOu are the sweetest ever! You just made my day! I sure do hope that life slows down a bit. I would love to blog more for sure. Missing all my blogging friends way too much.
    Love Chic-fil-a too, but...since we moved from Virginia and NC we do not have them anymore. They are a rare treat when we visit south. :(

    ReplyDelete