Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

You'll Want To Win!


I'm feeling generous today, so I've done the hard work and scoped out the contests on the web that you totally want to win*.  I've made it so easy that all you have to do is click on the links below to enter.  Stipulations are as follows:
a. If you win a vacation through a contest that you link to through my blog, you must take me as your plus one.
b. If you win an iPad through a contest that you link to through my blog, you must let me play with it at least once.
c. You can keep the toothbrushes but I have to be allowed to be jealous on a regular basis. 
Comfortable with those prerequisites?  Read on and enter away!

Enter me!
1.  Oooh... Who DOESN'T want to go to The US Virgin Islands... In a word...Paradise.  Enter here by 3/31/11.
2. Ever heard of Bonaire? I hadn't either.   Bonaire is a Caribbean island that is one of the WORLD'S top dive locations.  You can win a trip to Bonaire from Caribbean Travel Magazine if you enter by 3/31/10.  
3. EarthLust Water Bottle Giveaway (Parent & Kid bottles) - enter by 4/12/11.  These bottles are super cool.  You want one and you want your kid to have one, too.
4. Oooh.  Nothing says exciting like dental health.  Okay, maybe exciting is the wrong word, but doesn't everyone want a Sonicare Toothbrush (and yes, I'm being serious.)?  Get one for you AND your kiddo from Parenting.com here.  Ends 4/12/11 
5. You're totally jealous of your neighbor who has an iPad.  Don't even deny it.  Check out this link from Parenting.com to win your own iPad!  Target & Parenting.com iPad Giveaway - enter by 4/13/11.  
6. Who wants to go to Grenada? Win a trip to LaSource in Grenada!- Enter by 4/30/11
7. Not into Grenada?  How about a trip to Mexico? Win a trip to Hacienda Tres Rios from Carribean Travel + Life - enter by 5/31/11. 
8. Family Road Trip 2011 presented by Parents.com - enter by 8/1/2011.  Everything you need for a road trip ~ with the exception of a recorded playback answer to the question "Are we there yet?."  Includes a Panasonic Lumix camera, a Marathon gas card, road trip activity books and DVDs.  

*None of these contests are regulated by me, nor do I have any involvement in any part of these contests. I am simply providing links to these contests.  

No comments:

Post a Comment