Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Top Two Tuesday : Random Facts About You


Today I'm linking up to Top 2 Tuesday at The Undomestic Momma.  Today's challenge is to list two random facts about yourself.  Check it out!

1. I love milk.
I'm a big milk fan.  A lot of people thought I drank milk all the time when I was preggo because I was having a baby but really, I just like milk.  To this day, most nights I pour a big {red, plastic}glass of milk and take it upstairs with me to drink while I read in bed.  It's part of my nightly ritual and I love it.


2. I can't say 'both' properly.
I say 'bolth' instead of both.  I have to concentrate really hard to remove the 'l' that I naturally add.  Prince Charming makes fun of me incessantly for it.  I think it makes me unique.

1 comment:

  1. haha- bolth. love it. love the graphic. and- LOVE the new background. so- guess I'm just full of love tonight. ;)

    ReplyDelete