Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Letters of Intent #4

For the first time in a very. long. time. I'm linking up to Letters of Intent at Foursons.  Oh, how I've missed you, LOI.

Foursons


Dear Monkey Princess,

Do you think you could keep taking a nap through, oh... say, your teen years? Mama's not a fan of this 'let's not nap anymore' phase and it's really cutting into my personal naptime. 

Thanks so much,
Sleeping Beauty

Dear Karma,

Now would be a great time to bite some select people in the a$$.  I am not one of those people.  Just sayin'.

Sincerely,
Doesn't he need a reminder that Karma's a b*tch?

Dear Bloggy World,

Oh, how I've missed you! I think a Lenten FaceBook sacrifice was exactly what you and I needed.  Let's keep writing together.

xoxo,
The girl behind the profile

Dear Alarm Clock & Small Child Down the Hall,

What do you say we all sleep in tomorrow morning?  Mommy stayed up a wee bit too late tonight blogging.  

Love,
Mommy's REALLY going to need a nap tomorrow



3 comments:

  1. Isn't it awful how that works? WE need a nap and the kiddos quit? eek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a sad day when the kids decide they no longer need a nap. Hopefully your days are not over yet and this is all just a cruel trick.

    I love your letter to Karma and clarifying that you are not the one in need. Cracked me up.

    Thanks for linking up again, good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! My little girl has just started not really napping... and I just hate to tell her that she is going to nap until she is 10. End of story! LOL I too need my afternoon nap and it is impossible with her in there singing and playing. Don't our children know nap time is for us... not them? How dare they protest such sacred time! ;-)

    Don't even get me stated on Karma.... ouch...

    Sleep in??? Does that exist out there in the world??? In our house it seems to be extinct! Oh how I miss it! Good luck with that one!

    ReplyDelete